Pokemon Granite

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Granite

Taking place before any civilization, Pokemon run the world. The continents are all brought together, creating a mixed culture of all kinds of pokemon. What pokemon will you be?

POKeMON Destiny Deoxys; The Movie . [WARNING, SPOILERS]

Luminous
    Luminous

Experience : 36

POKeMON Destiny Deoxys; The Movie . [WARNING, SPOILERS] Empty POKeMON Destiny Deoxys; The Movie . [WARNING, SPOILERS]

Post by Luminous Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:09 pm

Leap into an all-new, action packed movie and meet the mysterious Deoxys as this exciting POKeMON adventure takes you beyond your wildest imagination.

Four years ago, a strange meteorite crashed to Earth carrying a powerful secret. Now journey to high-tech Larousse City where secrets are revealed to Ash, Pikachu, and the gang. Meet Tory -- a new friend who is afraid of POKeMON and their trainers. New fears surface when a mysterious aurora appears over the city along with Deoxys -- a POKeMON unlike any seen before. When a spectacular battle between Deoxys and Rayquaza begins, more than just Ash and Pikachu will be needed to stop it. It will take everyone!

Charged with big surprises, nonstop action and heroic adventure, Pokemon: Destiny Deoxys is packed with out-of-this-world thrills!

Box Cover:

POKeMON Destiny Deoxys; The Movie . [WARNING, SPOILERS] Fpokemonthemmcd18eab

My Rating:

4/5.

I HIGHLY recommend this movie if you like POKeMON, you will get to meet many more characters, including Minun and Plusle, Tory, Deoxys, and even Munchlax. Of course, this movie has GREAT scenes, especially when Minun gets his head stuck in the trash can, and Tory helps him out, and runs away. It reveals his inner passion for the POKeMON in the world. I love the Battle Tower scene, it reveals how Tory has something wrong. Overall, the amazing legendary sky-dragon, Rayquaza, also appears to destroy Deoxys, as he had stepped in this territorial dragon's home. It all starts as Tory being young, and watching the POKeMON, and he pets a Spheal, but the meteorite containing the two Deoxys' gems, scares the POKeMON, causing them to hurry to the water. Tory runs to get to a tight rock, and sits there, and falls asleep in fear, and that is how it all started. Also, I recommend this DVD for it's special features, containing an on scene location with the director, Poster Art Gallery, and more.